Sunteck West World Phase 2 (3BHK)

  • ₹8,175,000
Naigaon East, Tivri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401208
For Sale

Sunteck West World Phase 2 (3BHK)

Naigaon East, Tivri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401208
  • ₹8,175,000


  • 3BHK, Properties, Sunteck, Sunteck West World Phase 2
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 751 sqft
  • Carpet Area


Introducing Sunteck MaxX World – Your Gateway to Modern Living in the Heart of Nature!

Discover the epitome of luxury and convenience at Sunteck MaxX World, an exquisite residential development nestled on 15 acres of lush greenery. With a striking silhouette reaching up to 23 floors, this architectural marvel offers a perfect blend of style, comfort, and functionality.

Available Configurations: 1 BHK (407 Sqft): Starting at ₹43.25 Lakhs 2 BHK (570 Sqft): Starting at ₹63.25 Lakhs 3 BHK (751 Sqft): Starting at ₹81.75 Lakhs

Exclusive Features:

  • No Floor Rise Offer: Experience a panoramic view without the additional cost.
  • Strategic Location: Just 2 km away from Naigaon station, ensuring seamless connectivity to the rest of the city.
  • Contemporary Design: Thoughtfully designed spaces with modern aesthetics, allowing ample natural light and ventilation.
  • World-Class Amenities: Indulge in a range of amenities including a swimming pool, fitness center, landscaped gardens, and dedicated play areas for children.
  • Secure Living: 24/7 security, CCTV surveillance, and intercom facilities for your peace of mind.
  • Payment Plan: Pay only 20% within 6 months, with the remaining 80% upon OC and possession, making your dream home easily accessible.

Nearby Facilities:

  • Educational Institutions: Reputed schools and colleges in close proximity for quality education.
  • Shopping & Entertainment: Malls, multiplexes, and shopping centers for your leisure and retail therapy.
  • Healthcare Centers: Hospitals and clinics nearby to ensure the well-being of your loved ones.

Possession by March 2024: Experience the joy of homeownership soon! Sunteck MaxX World is all set to welcome you home by March 2024, offering you the opportunity to start a new chapter of your life in a vibrant community.

Embrace a lifestyle where modernity meets tranquility. Book your dream home today at Sunteck MaxX World and step into a world of unparalleled luxury and comfort.

Disclaimer: The prices and availability mentioned are subject to change without prior notice. Please contact us for the latest updates and to book your site visit.

  • Address Naigaon East, Tivri, Mumbai, Maharashtra
  • City Naigaon
  • State/county Maharashtra
  • Zip/Postal Code 401208
  • Area Mumbai
  • Country India


Updated on October 26, 2023 at 1:11 pm
  • Price: ₹8,175,000
  • Property Size: 751 sqft Carpet Area
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Property Type: 3BHK, Properties, Sunteck, Sunteck West World Phase 2
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

  • Down Payment
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
  • Monthly HOA Fees

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact Information

View Listings
  • rgrealtyon

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings

  • rgrealtyon