Sunteck West World Phase 2 (2BHK)

  • ₹6,325,000
Naigaon East, Tivri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401208
For Sale

Sunteck West World Phase 2 (2BHK)

Naigaon East, Tivri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401208
  • ₹6,325,000


  • 2BHK, Properties, Sunteck, Sunteck West World Phase 2
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 570 sqft
  • Carpet Area


Introducing Sunteck MaxX World – Your Dream Home Awaits!

🏡 Property Overview: Sunteck MaxX World, located on 15 sprawling acres, is your gateway to modern living at its finest. This residential gem is almost ready for you to move in, and it’s your chance to be a part of an exclusive community that offers comfort, convenience, and class. With a remarkable Stilt + 23 floors structure, Sunteck MaxX World is designed to provide you with the utmost in luxury living.

🏠 Home Options: Choose from a range of thoughtfully designed and well-structured apartments to meet your unique needs:

  • 1 BHK – 407 Sqft: Priced at just 43.25 Lakhs, these cozy yet spacious 1-bedroom apartments are perfect for individuals and small families looking for comfort and style.
  • 2 BHK – 570 Sqft: With a price of 63.25 Lakhs, these 2-bedroom apartments offer a bit more space and privacy for you and your loved ones.
  • 3 BHK – 751 Sqft: At 81.75 Lakhs, these 3-bedroom homes are perfect for those who desire ample space for a growing family or more room to enjoy a lavish lifestyle.

🌟 Special Offer: We know how important it is to find your dream home without breaking the bank. At Sunteck MaxX World, we’ve got you covered with our “No Floor Rise” offer, ensuring that the price you see is the price you pay. No hidden costs or surprises!

💰 Payment Flexibility: Your dream home is closer than you think! With our flexible payment plan, you can pay just 20% of the property cost within 6 months, and the remaining 80% when you receive the Occupancy Certificate (OC) and Possession. It couldn’t be easier or more convenient to secure your future.

📅 Possession Date: Mark your calendars! Sunteck MaxX World is set to welcome you by March 2024. Your future awaits you, and it’s arriving soon!

🚆 Convenient Location: Situated just 2 km away from Naigaon station, your daily commute becomes a breeze. Enjoy the perfect balance of urban living and peaceful surroundings in this strategic location.

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to be a part of Sunteck MaxX World – a harmonious blend of luxury, comfort, and convenience. Your dream home is within reach. Contact us today to learn more and schedule a visit. This is where you belong. Welcome to a new beginning at Sunteck MaxX World!

  • Address Naigaon East, Tivri, Mumbai, Maharashtra
  • City Naigaon
  • State/county Maharashtra
  • Zip/Postal Code 401208
  • Area Mumbai
  • Country India


Updated on October 26, 2023 at 1:12 pm
  • Price: ₹6,325,000
  • Property Size: 570 sqft Carpet Area
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Property Type: 2BHK, Properties, Sunteck, Sunteck West World Phase 2
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

  • Down Payment
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
  • Monthly HOA Fees

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Contact Information

View Listings
  • rgrealtyon

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings

  • rgrealtyon